Heating, Plumbing and Electrics Plus

With comprehensive cover for your boiler, plumbing, drainage, electrics and more, HomeServe will be there to help keep your home running smoothly.

Unexpected repairs at home come in all shapes and sizes. With Heating, Plumbing and Electrics Plus, you can feel confident that whether it’s a boiler breakdown, leaking pipe or electrical fault, HomeServe will be on hand to help fix the problem, so you can carry on with your day. You’ll also get the added cover against pest infestations, roofing and security. So why not take out the most comprehensive cover HomeServe offer, which comes with all the benefits of their long experience in taking care of UK homes?

This product does not include a boiler service.  Choose this cover with a FREE Boiler Service.

Information about your Water Supply Pipe - If you are a homeowner you are generally responsible for the water supply pipe from where it enters your home up to the stop tap, which could be inside, or in some instances, outside your property boundary line. This responsibility may be shared with neighbouring properties.

What's covered?
  • Leaking pipes within your home
  • Blocked drains
  • Blockages to sinks and toilets
  • Leaks or blockages to your water supply pipe
  • Failed wiring
  • A breakdown of the fusebox
  • Broken light switches
  • Rats or mice inside your home
  • Wasps or hornets in your home or garden
  • Lost keys to your external doors
  • Protecting a damaged roof
  • Boarding up a broken window
  • No heating or hot water due to a boiler breakdown
  • Repairing the boiler controls and components
  • Repairing a leak within your central heating system
  • A leaking gas supply pipe

Please see Product documents including Terms and Conditions for more details.

Main exclusions are:
  • Guttering
  • Soakaways
  • Shared drains, or drains or pipes you're not responsible for
  • Showers
  • Taps
  • The gas pipe leading into your meter
  • Household appliances
  • Any pest outside other than a wasp/hornets nest

Is this cover right for you?

Before you apply for cover for your house or flat, we just need to check a few things…

  • Are you an eligible homeowner?
  • Are you looking for comprehensive cover for your home's plumbing, gas boiler, central heating, electrics, security and pest infestations?
  • Are you happy to pay £100 excess per boiler claim and £30 excess per non-boiler claim?
  • Have you checked you’re not already covered elsewhere?

If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to all of the above, then it sounds like your requirements are of a homeowner looking for comprehensive cover.

Looking for something different?

No worries. We offer a range of options to cover other areas of your home, so you can pick one that suits you best.

Compare my options again

Unsure about something?

If you've come across something you don't understand, then contact us and we’ll be happy to help you.

To apply

per month in the first year for new customers only.

Boiler excess: £100
Non-boiler excess: £30
Annual price: £246

The price will increase at renewal. Customers in their second year are currently paying £33.50 per month, £402 for the year, provided they have made no claims.

Please read the Important Information and Product Documents, and select an excess option that’s right for you, before proceeding.

Apply now

Or call HomeServe on 0800 694 4153**

Choose your boiler excess

Your excess is the amount that you’ll pay upfront each time you make a claim. The higher your excess, the cheaper your monthly premium.

All non-boiler claims have a set, low excess of £30.

Why trust HomeServe?

  • 24/7 claims line, 365 days a year
  • Access to HomeServe's network of approved engineers
  • Over 25 years' experience taking care of UK homes
  • 12 months' guarantee on most repairs
  • You can read thousands of reviews from customers who have made a claim

These policies are introduced by Severn Trent Retail and Utility Services Limited, registered in England and Wales, no 2562471, which is a company of Severn Trent Services, registered office: Severn Trent Centre, 2 St John’s Street, Coventry, CV1 2LZ. Severn Trent Retail and Utility Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with firm number 310729.

**HomeServe calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from landlines and mobile phones, and will not be taken from your mobile phone inclusive call minutes. Lines are open 8am to 8pm weekdays, 8am to 4pm Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.